WBPDCL NEW RECRUITMENT FOR DIRECTOR MINING POST
West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited WBPDCL invites application for the post of Director Mining 2021. Those applicants who are interested or eligible for this UPSC vacancy can read The full notification Before apply online.
|Name of the post||Director Mining|
|Total no of vacancies||01|
|Submission date||As soon As|
|Last date for applying||–|
|Last date for pay exam fee||–|
|Exam date||No exam date its an Interview|
|Admit card available||–|
|Age limit||Maximum 62 Yrs old|
|Exam mode||Send your resume to WBPDCL|
Post Wise vacancy Details
|Name of the|
|Job Description & Responsibility||Qualification||Experience|
|Director ( Mining )||Director (Mining) is a member of the Board of|
Directors and reports to the Chairman and
Managing Director. He is responsible for
planning, development, production and
operation of the opencast/ underground coal
mines and beneficiation plants of the
company. He will be required to participate in
all policy making decisions and overseeing
and controls of all matters relating to coal
|(a) Essential: B. Tech.|
or B.E degree in
(b) Desirable: Diploma
an institute of
|The Candidate should have at least 20 years of post qualification|
experience in a managerial position of which not less than 05
years in the rank of General Manager or equivalent position or
not less than 02 years in the level of Executive Director or
equivalent, in a large engineering concern/power utility, CPSU,
PSU or similar reputed private sector organization dealing with
coal mining activities having extensive exposure to mining
operation, production planning, strategic planning and project
management of open cast / underground mines.
- The post carries the Pay in the Pay Level 14 of WBPDCL ROPA, 2020 (Rs. 1,56,500/- to Rs. 2,10,800/-) plus Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Electricity Allowance and Medical Allowance, PR Allowance. Facilities of free hospitalization benefits at reputed hospitals, chauffeur driven car at the Company’s cost for official work would also be provided.
- In case of candidates coming from Central and State Public Sector Undertakings (CPSU/ PSU), protection of Basic Pay with a suitable fitment would be considered while fixing the Pay in the referred Pay level. But in no case it would exceed the maximum admissible pay in the Pay Level 14, i.e. Rs.2,10,800/-.
Most important thing
- If you think you are the person we are looking for, then
- send your resume as per prescribed format along with a covering letter addressed to the Chairman and Managing Director, The West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited, Bidyut Unnayan Bhaban, Plot No. 3/C, LABlock, Sector-III, Bidhannagar, Kolkata – 700106 and
- Email your resume as per prescribed format to [email protected] within 20.09.2021.
- Executives in Government and Semi-Government undertakings are required to process their applications through proper channel or submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview.
- For more details Read full Notification.