UKPSC APO Online Form 2021
Uttarakhand public service commission UKPSC APO are inviting to online application form for the post of Assistant Prosecution Officer APO 2021. Those applicants who are interested or eligible for this vacancy can read The full notification Before apply online.
|Name of the post||Assistant Prosecution Officer APO 2021|
|Total no of vacancies||63|
|Last date for applying||23/08/2021|
|Last date for pay exam fee||23/08/2021|
|Exam date||Notified soon|
|Admit card available||Notified soon|
|Age limit||21 – 42 yrs old|
Post wise Vacancy details
|44,900-1,42,400 at level 7|
- Bachelor degree in Law ( LLB )
- priority – For those student have NCC B certificate.
- see full information to notification tab.
How to apply
- All candidates who are eligible & apply for the post of Assistant Prosecution officer 2021 you have to go on UKPSC official site.
- Resister then login your profile.
- Fill all the necessary data on the form Assistant Prosecution officer 2021
- Click Pay and submit your form.
- Start Date for submission of Online application – 03 Aug 2021
- Last Date for submission of Online application – 23 Aug 2021
Scheme Of Examination
There are three stages in this exam these are –
For Preliminary Exam –
|Que Paper||Subject||Max Marks||No of Que.||Time||Paper Level|
For Mains Exam –
|Que Paper||Subject||Max Marks||No of Que.||Time||Paper Level||Comment|
|2||General Hindi||100||14||03.00||High school||Minimum 35 marks obtained|
|3||Law- 1 [ Criminal law and procedure with police]||100||10||03.00||Graduation|
|4||Law- 2 [ Evidence act]||100||10||03.00||Graduation|
- Marks = 50
- Overall marks = 450
See full details on Official notification
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about the latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on Facebook.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement need in our blog” then suggest to us.
Important: Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.
Thank you !