NIOT Chennai, Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
National institute of technology Chennai invites application for the post of Project Scientist. Those applicants who are interested or eligible for this NIOT vacancy can read The full notification Before apply online.
|Name of the post||Project Scientist|
|Total no of vacancies||237|
|Last date for applying||13/09/2021|
|Last date for pay exam fee||13/09/2021|
|Exam date||Contract Basis Projects|
|Admit card available||Contract Basis Projects|
|Age limit||35 – 45 Yrs Old|
|Exam mode||No Exam Its Contract Basis Projects|
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|S.N||Name of Post||No of Post||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||Age|
|1||Project Scientist – III||04||04||00||00||00||00||45|
|2||Project Scientist – II||30||30||00||00||00||00||40|
|3||Project Scientist – I||73||32||19||10||05||07||35|
|4||Project Scientific Assistant||64||28||17||09||04||06||50|
|6||Project Jr. Assistant||25||13||06||03||01||02||50|
|8||Senior Research Fellow||08||05||02||01||00||00||32|
|9||Junior Research Fellow||02||02||28|
|Total no posts||237|
NIOT Project Scientist Eligibility
|S.N||Name Post||Age Limit||Pay Scale||Education Requirements|
|1||Project Scientist –III||45||Rs. 78,000/- + HRA (Increment of 5% for every two years of experience subject to performance review)||M.Sc., in Marine Biology / Microbiology /Biochemistry|
Zoology aquaculture/ B Tech. in Bio technology/
|2||Project Scientist –II||40||Rs. 67,000/- + HRA (Increment of 5% for every two years of experience subject to performance review)||B.E. / B.Tech. in Mechanical Engg. from a recognized university / Institute with at least(60%) marks in the qualifying degree level. With Three years’ experience in Research & Development, Survey / Planning, supervision or training in the relevant field.|
|3||Project Scientist – I||35||Rs. 56,000/- + HRA (Increment of 5% for every two years of|
experience subject to performance review)
B.E. / B.Tech. in Mechanical Engg.
|4||Project Scientific Assistant||50||Rs. 20,000/- + HRA (Increment of 15% for 3 years of experience|
with maximum ceiling of 4 such revision, i.e., up to 12 years of
experience subject to performance review
|Three years Diploma in Mechanical / Mechatronics / Automobile Engineering from a recognized Institute with 60% marks|
|5||Project Technician||50||Rs. 17,000/- + HRA||10th standard with two years ITI Tradesman Course in Welder|
approved by National Council for Vocational Training or its equivalent from recognized Institutions.
|6||Project Jr. Assistant||50||Rs. 18,000/- + HRA||Working experience of 2 years in organization of repute..|
Working knowledge of Computer, stenography and typing
|7||Research Associate||35||Rs. 47,000/- + HRA||Doctoral Degree in Oceanography/ Physical Oceanography/Physics /Oceanic Sciences Or MTech- Ocean Technology with three years|
R&D experience, after acquiring MTech and having at least one publication in SCI Journal
|8||Senior Research Fellow||32||Rs. 35,000/- + HRA||M.Sc. in Oceanography / Physical oceanography / Atmospheric science / Meteorology / Mathematics with at least 60% with two years of research experience|
|9||Junior Research Fellow||28||Rs. 31,000/- + HRA||M.Sc. in Life / Chemical Sciences, (OR) B.Tech. Biotechnology / Genetics / Bioinformatics / Pharmaceutical with at least 60% marks|
How to apply
- Go to the official site of NIOT.
- First you have to apply for Registration after that you have to enter the main area of you form.
- Fill the all details.
- On submitting the completed application, an online Registration Number will be provided by the system.
- The candidates must take note of the same.
- Pay you exam fee according to you category.
- Submit you final form to NIOT.
- Print your Registration form.
Important Points before applying NIOT Project Scientist
- NIOT Project Scientist is an online form not offline please consider it.
- Fill up all data carefully other wise if you have to change after submit your final form it will cost more then actual form price.
- Upload your photo and signature. Most of the candidate are rejected because of size of your photo and signature. so don’t in hurry. Take your time and fill up the form carefully.
- If you need age relaxation according to your cast. Then you should go for it. For full details please read official notification.
- Please noted that your confirm your E-mail and Phone no because its important to send important notification. If you don’t provide correct data its will harm you. so your Email and Phone no should be in active mode.
- Payment and submit your form according to your category.
Important Dates Before Applying NIOT Project Scientist Post 2021
- Start date of online registration – 28/08/2021
- Last date of online registration – 13/09/2021
- Last date for payment -13/09/2021
- Last date for printing your application – 30/09/2021
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about the latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on Facebook.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement need in our blog” then suggest to us.
Important: Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.